Stump Removal Colorado Springs
A dead or decaying tree stump can reduce the value of your property and pose a health hazard. Prompt removal of your tree stump may be necessary to protect your property.
Reasons for stump removal include:
- Tree stumps can be unsightly to your property.
- Tree stumps can be hazardous and can obstuct new growth.
- Tree stumps can cause new tree growth.
- Tree stumps can attract insects and provide a place for unwanted animals to burrow.
- Tree stumps should be removed to optimize your properties real estate.
Whatever your reasons for stump removal in Colorado Springs, this is a complex task best carried out by qualified professionals. The certified arborists at Gilbert’s Tree & Landscape are equipped with the proper gear, knowledge and experience to ensure safe and effective tree and stump removal.
Stump Removal From Certified Arborists
Gilbert’s Tree & Landscape experts carefully assess your landscape in Colorado Springs to determine the best approach for tree and stump removal on your property. The safety of your property and all occupants is our top priority when we take down a tree. Stumps are cut flush to the ground or completely removed and all wood is cut into measured logs for storage or disposal according to your specifications.